Amazon Kindle Fire - 7" Android

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Amazon has decided that it will be the one that can stand up to the iPad 2's  (or iPad 3) dominance. The contestant is Amazon's Kindle Fire, a 7" Tablet that will feature the Android Operating Software. At $199, it will lose some of the most sought-after features for most tablets such as an embedded camera, 3g network access, and a microphone. It will have wi-fi, however. It seems it will make most of its use with off-line apps. 

The Kindle Fire will feature all of the Android's crazy popular games such as Crazy Birds, and Cut The Rope! Since Amazon has their own marketplace, lush with many great apps, and as well as a free app of the day, this tablet may just take off. I'm hoping it will, at least. 

2 comments:

  1. aamedor said...:

    I am excited about this device, I love my kindle and cant wait for this one

  1. Save Point said...:

    Agreed. I love my Android phone. I already have an Android tablet, but I'm mostly excited to see what new innovations Amazon brings to the tablet marketplace.

Post a Comment

 
Save Point Game News © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Modern Warfare 3, VPS Hosting and Compare Web Hosting