Resistance 3 Included (Again) With Pre-Order Of Sony 3D TV For Limited Time

Monday 29 August 2011

MjolnirX - Our titles are getting ridiculously long. We have so much info to pack in them, that there's hardly  a point reading any further!

It seem that Sony is, again, including Resistance 3 with the 24" Sony 3D TV, even after pulling the game from  the bundle and replacing it with MotorStorm: Apocalypse. This is, however, for a limited time. After September 3rd, you will no longer be able to get Resistance 3 with the bundle. 

A 24" 3D TV just doesn't cut it for me. The smallest TV I play games on is 48". Going from my 65" in my living room to 55" in my man-cave was hard enough. I can't see me ever downgrading that far. By no means am I saying this is a bad deal, but I just don't see a market for 24" monitors/TV's. Prove me wrong.
The bundle will include: 
 - 24" 1080p 240hz Sony TV that will allow to users to see two different images, and includes a built-in subwoofer
 - HDMI Cable
 - Resistance 3 and/or Motorstorm: Apocalypse 

3 comments:

  1. BDTC said...:

    I think I'd rather just buy Resistance 3, seeing as 50 inch > 24 inch

  1. Derrick O said...:

    I wish i had the coin for that

  1. Not a bad deal, I'll have to contemplate this a little more.

Post a Comment

 
Save Point Game News © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Modern Warfare 3, VPS Hosting and Compare Web Hosting