Mega Man X2 Coming To Virtual Console

Saturday 20 August 2011

Castrum - One of my favorite games of all-time, Mega Man X2, is coming to Virtual Console. If it wasn't for the massive amount of money/games I lost due to Nintendo tying my Wii downloads just to my broken Wii, I might actually be excited:
The ESRB has rated Mega Man X2 for Wii, meaning it's coming to the Virtual Console in North America at some unknown time. Traditionally, Mega Man releases hit the North American Virtual Console after releasing in Japan, but surprisingly there's been no word yet on a release there.
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/20/mega-man-x2-receives-rating-for-wii-virtual-console/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Save Point Game News © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Modern Warfare 3, VPS Hosting and Compare Web Hosting