Sony Asks What Accessories Japanese Gamers Want For Vita

Monday 15 August 2011

MjolnirX - The Japanese Playstation Vita website is conducting a survey to find out which accessories and peripherals that us, the gaming consumers, want to see made available after launch.

Some of the suggestions made so far are a full keyboard, a grip with extra battery life in it, a UMD slot and a cradle with an HDMI-out port in it.

Many people are saying or hoping this PSP sequel will fail, especially with the 3DS price drop. I'm cautiously optimistic. I'll be holding out on it like I did with the Xperia Play (it sucked). So what say you, readers? What accessories do you wish to see with your new PS Vita? Do you hope the Vita suceeds, or surpasses the 3DS? Or do you wish to see it crash and burn?

For me, I would like to see it succeed, and come with:

- a lower price point (gift card/free games are okay too)

- being able to make calls through its 3G (Skype? Cell Phone plan? Bye-bye Cell Phone)

1 comments:

  1. HM said...:

    O god, I was seriously considering on buying a 3ds, but Psvita is making me think it twice D: maybe I should wait some time before deciding which to buy.
    Great article. Following

Post a Comment

 
Save Point Game News © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Modern Warfare 3, VPS Hosting and Compare Web Hosting