Single-Player Games > Multiplayer Games

Saturday 13 August 2011

Castrum - Personally, I couldn't give two shits about most Multiplayer games, except for wanting many of them to fail so that developers can stop wasting money trying to dethrone the latest Call Of Duty clone on Xbox Live and go back to making interesting, unique and immersive games.

I find Single-Player games to be vastly more entertaining, require far less set-up, and are as intense or laid-back as you choose to play. As well, there is also something to be said for the unique nature of Player-vs-Player gameplay, but I prefer Co-Op over PvP any day. I would rather help someone succeed in the game alongside myself than stomp them into the dirt, and vice versa.

http://kotaku.com/5826946/look-single+player-people-are-just-better

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Save Point Game News © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Modern Warfare 3, VPS Hosting and Compare Web Hosting